In no particular order, I have created and gathered 10 reflection questions to help you sort out your brain and start creating action steps for 2020. Who says you have to wait until New Year's to get those wheels turning!? While you could go to town and complete all in one sitting, I suggest answering 1-2 questions per day. Sit down and ask yourself "what else" before you move onto the next question. Sit with each question and see what comes up...
1. What was one of the very best parts of 2019? What about it made this occasion so special?
2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the most/best), how much fun did you have in 2019? How would you improve or maintain this number in 2020?
3. How do you feel about how your time was spent this year? (Did you get enough exercise in? Did you scroll too much? How much time did you spend in meditation or planning for your business?) What would you do improve your time management in 2020?
4. What new habits, hobbies, activities or excursions did you want to try but never got to? Why do you think that is?
5. Who did you surround yourself with this year? Did those people feel energizing or did their energy suck yours?
6. Dream big! Imagine an “impossible” goal that you would love to complete in 2020? Write down 5 ways to takes steps towards making it a reality.
7. Regarding mental health, name one area that you would like to give more focus to in 2020. (For example "I want to feel more self-confident and start to ease my social anxiety so I can show up better in my business")
8. Did you invest in your personal growth this year? (conferences, books, workshops, coaching, therapy, investing time via listening to podcasts or watching Tedx Talks) Why or why not? What would you change going into 2020?
9. Describe the perfect day working and the perfect day off. What steps would you need to take to bring these days into fruition?
10. What are you grateful for? Name 19 things you are grateful for in 2019
I would love to read some of your responses! Send your answers to email@example.com
Interested in 1-on-1 work? Click here to schedule your free coaching session